Thursday, May 1, 2008

Passion Quilt Meme - You can't fly if you don't jump

nobody tagged me, but what the hell I pondered this a bit. I thought of my most favorite graffiti message from a friend of mine - "Nothing matters, nothing - only love." I thought about the words tattooed on another friend's arm, "love > fear". Then I thought about the time in my childhood when I jumped (literally) off a cliff. I believed with all my heart that I would fly. I failed miserably, broke bones in fact. But the jumping - the belief and the commitment and the act of actually jumping - it worked and I flew. This is what I would pass on to children. This is my Passion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great post, great words!

Judy Van Acker said...

absolutely a great message! Kids often just need a bit of a positive nudge.