Tuesday, February 10, 2009

body chemistry

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I had a farm in Africa.... ok no. (but two good movie lines!) I used to be a vegetarian; am not any more. Haven't been for awhile. Don't normally eat a lot of meat....until lately. I swear if it wasn't a cow 20 minutes ago, I probably am not interested. I have never felt this sort of craving for beef. I figure I am needing protein. I know they (drs) warned me that I could gain weight on testosterone, but I don't think I have.... my fat did migrate around from my hips to my belly (weird) but I went down a pants size. I don't know. Funny thing is that I feel hungry more often and more vehemently, in that gnaw off your arm or feel week sort of way. I never used to eat breakfast (as long as I had coffee) now if I skip breakfast I am famished by 10 am. Of course this may or may not be related to the T. L & D have commented on how my face has changed. I have been taking a photo of my face every month. It is kinda interesting. Hmmm... I should blog those pics... ok I will....tomorrow...must eat lunch now.

1 comment:

American Peace Test and Collective Seeds of Peace said...

oh definitly post the pics? or send them to me? xo lmm