Saturday, September 20, 2008

Right...they are doctors because they went to MEDICAL SCHOOL

So I fucked up... Yeah it was stupid and no as a matter of fact I won't do it again. See I was thinking (I do that occasionally) with my testosterone shots, being that 10 cc's of the stuff come in a bottle and I take 1 cc every two weeks except for the first time...the first shot was only ½ a cc. And that, in my highly mathematical mind meant I would have a ½ cc “extra” in the bottle and well I might as well use it. Yeah, well I was thinking ½ a cc was hardly anything. I was thinking it would maybe speed everything up. What it did was make me hyper emotional. Made it extra hard not to fly off the handle. It only lasted a few days.

1 comment:

underemployed librarian said...

Yeah, 1/2 cc is 100mg of T. If you did that, plus your regular 200mg, that is a total of 300mg at once. Quite a high dose.

Blood levels of T increase rapidly and peak at about 2.5 days after a shot, and then taper down gradually over the remaining days. Doing extra doesn't speed up the transition process. Live and learn, eh?