Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I survived!!!

I did two presentations today (back to back in different rooms on different subjects!) The open source presentation was a multiple presenter tag team kinda thing. I think I did well on my part. The time aspect was a bit muddled. I wasn't sure how much time I had and didn't know how deep I could go. It worked out though. We left enough time for question and answers and folks had quite a few. That really helps me gauge where my presentation should be aimed! The gaming presentation was fun! I heard two libraries decide to start gaming - I love when what I am presenting is implemented!! The feedback questionnaires for my gaming presentation were all fabulous (kinda an ego boost!) I had gotten a bit nervous before it started, but I guess that translated into a high energy presentation. well back to the conference... (more later)

No comments: